Dufour 41 Sortilège

In 1964 Start Michel Dufour de bouw van twee zeer succesvolle zeiljachten. De Sylphe en de halftonner “Arpege”. Gevolgd door de tweemaster Sortil?ge.

Hier een foto van ons bootje.
Voor zover wij weten zijn er 4 sortil?ges in nederland.
Het zijn allemaal 2-masters.

2005-03-27_122757_challengerx.jpg

Op dit moment is er een Dufour Sortilege op ‘wereldreis’. Zie ook www.sortilege.nl
Wij zijn ze tegengekomen in Treguier, Ploumanac’h en op Lanzarote.

gibsea3338661,8282407407
2005-11-05_195232_sortilege.jpg

Jazeker! dit was 1 van de 4, de 2e ligt nu in de algarve, hij heet Kyra Engelina. er ligggen dus nu nog maar 2 van deze geweldenaars in nederland

Dufour heeft 55 sortileges gebouwd. de bouwperiode besloeg een aantal jaren. De 2 boten die nu (nog) in nederland liggen zijn bouwnummer 53 en 54. De boten werden zowel als sloep en als 2-master uitgevoerd.

Wij hebben geen echte historische feiten tot onze beschikking maar een Engelse sortilege heeft vorig jaar meegevaren met de ARC. Die boot heet Makathea.
Die belevenissen zijn te volgen geweest op [makathea.co.uk/](http://www.makathea.co.uk/)

En zoals al eerder aangegeven op [www.sortilege.nl](http://www.sortilege.nl)

Ik ben op zoek naar de Familie Mos, met Sortilege, liggen in Zeeland , ik meen dat de naam van het schip “Gipsy Mos” is. Iemand een idee waar die ligt of een email adres ?
Alvast bedankt,

Heeft er iemand contactgegevens voor eigenaars van een Sortilege die in NL of de Belgische kust ligt?

Mijn echtgenote en ik overwegen een Sortilege als vertrekkersboot, maar zouden eerst een graag kennis maken met de boot vooraleer de halve wereld af te reizen om exemplaren die te koop liggen te gaan bezichtigen om dat te ondervinden dat de indeling van de boot toch ‘niet ons ding is’.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Jurgen
België

Hi Jurgen,

it’s a long time ago that I visited this Forum. I read your post and I am not sure if I understood every thing right. You looked for a Sortilege and said it is noch “your thing” how Dufour finished the arrangement under deck.

I didn’t undersand if your plan is to sail aroung the half world or if you still sailed arround the half world. If it is you plan - I’ll give you the tip that you think about hard sea, high waves and storms. Under this circmustances the arrangement ist nearly perfect. You got a lot of narrow space to find a quiet place for sleeping you have a lot of handles to fix yourself under deck, you can cook while sailing in rough see and you got a deep big centercockpit which gives you allways the Feeling to be IN the boat, not on top of the boat (like ist is in the most centercockpit yachts).

The sortilege was build in the bay of biskay for sailing there. The Sortilege can handle hight waves and strong storms without giv you the feeling beeing unsure.

And last but not least, in the south, you live the most time outside ind the Cockpit, and this ist large an comfortable.

We own a Sortilege, an believe me, we had after the first inspection the same ideas as you. Ohh it is a 41/42 Feeter and you have no space under deck, the widest part is the pantry and navigation aerea the front cabin is narrow, the aft cabin is bad to arrive (only if you go over deck ist is comfortable. the berth ar small and even in the aft the is not a real double berth…

It is simple to rearrange such things, like the berth, the hull is very stable, the blister deck is a dream if you sail close hauled. You get very quick the view - everything on the Sortilege is build for Long sea distances. Of course, this ship is semioptimal for an two or three weeks Holiday trip, in this case you are better with a modern room wonder, small or no Navigation, big pantry, and bigger main cabin.

The most Sortileges, I know, are bought and refitted for sailing around the world. and the most of the People I met, are really satisfied because of the Advantages they learned an I described.